Can you work very precisely and do you have experience with production environments? Do you want to earn €13,44 gross per hour excluding 28,5% shift allowance? Do you have a hands-on mentality and can you work in 3 shifts? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a machine operator who can work and operate different machines and is not afraid to learn new tasks to get things done.
What are you going to do?
As a machine operator you are going to work with different machines such as mailer, shredder, folder and sheetfeeder. You are responsible for:
- ensuring that the machines are running smoothly so they can produce the right bankcards
- checking the quality of the produced products
- fix minor issues and report malfunctioning products
- ensuring a clean and safe working environment
You will receive an on-the-job training to discover how to do the job according to safety and security reasons. You will work in 3 shifts, which rotates weekly: night shift (22:00-06:30), morning shift (06:15-14:45) and late shift (13:45-22:15).
Waar ga je werken?
Our client is part of a solid international company and are located in Breda. They produce credit- and debitcards, and contactless payment cards. Furthermore they also focus on payment and ID verification and provide contact to financial institutions.
You are going to work in a flexible environment within an informal team of 28 colleagues with different nationalities. There is a close and valuable collaboration with all of the workers.
Wat vragen wij?
You are the machine operator we are looking for if you:
- have experience as a production worker or operator
- are available to work in 3 shifts
- speak fluent English (verbal and written)
- are reliable and have the willingness to learn
- are able to work with attention for detail and is a good multitasker
- are able to work under time pressure
What do we offer?
- Salary of €2.330 gross per month
- For working in 3 shifts you will receive an allowance of 28,5% (which comes down to more or less €2.990 gross per month)
- A variable bonus between 0% and 6%
- 25 vacation days
- 8,33% holiday allowance
- Travel allowance of € 0,21
- Room for personal and professional growth
- Freedom for own initiatives and ideas
- A small team with hardworking and nice colleagues
*A background check and a certificate of conduct is part of the application*
Interested? Then apply quickly via the application button, or call us on 076-5205777
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.