Dover Fueling Solutions
Dover Fueling Solutions, (DFS), comprises the most trusted names in the fuel industry and have been global leaders in driving innovation for over 100 years. DFS, the industry’s 1st end-to-end fueling solution, provides advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wet stock-management solutions. DFS comprises industry-leading brands including Tokheim, Wayne Fueling Systems, Fairbanks, ProGauge, ClearView and OPW Fuel Management Systems. We lead every market we serve with focused expertise, progressive thinking and customer-inspired innovation in order to push the boundaries of performance for our customers and shareholders. To learn more about DFS, visit www.doverfuelingsolutions.com. DFS is part of the Fluids segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV) Clean Energy.
DFS acquired LIQAL BV in Breda, a technology-driven, highly-scalable company specializing in small-scale liquified natural gas (LNG) and hydrogen technologies, complemented by LIQAL’s proprietary software. At LIQAL we offer turnkey project solutions, which we design, build, maintain and technically operate. Our vision is to enable the shift from traditional to alternative fueling and continue leading in our industry.
We are seeking a dedicated Project Manager (LNG / Hydrogen) to oversee turnkey projects of (bio-) L(C)NG stations or/and hydrogen refueling stations, taking charge from initiation to completion. The project journey begins with a kick-off meeting with the Sales department, afterwords you will inform all internal stakeholders which is the start of the project.
You will be in close contact with multidisciplinary teams: procurement, engineering, production, and commissioning engineers. All to ensure a good collaboration with a mutual goal, a safe and excellent operating LNG/Hydrogen refueling station. You will be the point of contact for the client, notify and inform project statuses. Playing a proactive role in problems prevention during the project life cycle by highlighting potential areas of concern and promptly driving other departments in solving issues.
- As the Project Manager, you are the ultimate authority responsible for the entire project. Your role extends until every detail is finalized and invoices are sent to the client and operational aspects are handed over to the Customer Support department. Your work is considered complete only when the client has a successful SAT (Site Acceptance Test) and all the deliverables are met.
Project Planning and Maintenance
- Develop and maintain project plans using MS Office tools, ensuring clarity for clients, suppliers, and colleagues. Manage internal and external stakeholders’ expectations effectively through clear communication via email, phone, or face-to-face interactions.
- Monitor project budgets using the ERP package, Business Central, and various MS Office programs. Ensure financial alignment with project goals and objectives.
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Bachelor/University Degree
- PMP, IPMA, PRINCE, or similar certification is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in project management in overseeing the delivery of mechnical/electrical manufactured products via production to customer sites.
- Previous experience of Project Managing under EPCM protocols (Engineered, Procured, Construct/Build Management)
- Demonstrable knowledge and/or experience in technical areas and products (advantage if familiar with P&ID, E&I, Dutch regulation/directives, Hydrogen, L(C)NG)
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- Computer skills: ERP MS Business Central, MS Office
- Result-driven with a structural way of working
- Accountability: takes personal ownership for the delivery of commitments
- Collaborative leadership: work together with and lead colleagues and experts in projects
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.